In October and November 2009, you can taste some of Bordeaux's greatest wines of the now legendary 2005 vintage and the excellent 2006 harvest. The tastings will take place in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Singapore.
2005 & 2006 VINTAGES
There will be a total of 64 wines (see following pages for the list of
all the wines). The stunning 2005 vintage will be featured alongside
You can taste the 64 wines by visiting "The Great Bordeaux Tasting" stand, part of our "The Wine Review" stand - J10, Wine for Asia Exhibition, 22 to 24 October 2009, Suntec Exhibition Centre, Singapore.
2005 VINTAGE PRESENTED BY CHATEAU PROPRIETORS/REPRESENTATIVES
|This other tasting of the 2005 vintage is by invitation only.
If you are interested to attend, please email us at email@example.com and we will register you for the tasting.
The dates, cities and venues are:
- Monday 23 November 2009 - Beijing
- St. Regis Hotel
- Tuesday 24 November 2009 - Shanghai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel
- Wednesday 25 November 2009 - Guangzhou - Westin Hotel
- Friday 27 November 2009 - Singapore
- Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck Restaurant, Orchard Paragon
For the above four tastings of the 2005 vintage, the Proprietors/
Representatives of the following nine wines will also be present:
- Domaine de Chevalier White
- Domaine de Chevalier Red Pessac-Leognan
- Chateau Petit-Village Pomerol
- Chateau Figeac Saint-Emilion
- Chateau Brane-Cantenac Margaux
- Chateau Montrose Saint-Estephe
- Chateau Leoville-Barton Saint-Julien
- Chateau Pichon-Longueville Baron Pauillac
- Chateau Suduiraut Sauternes
We hope you can join us for the 2005 & 2006 tasting in Singapore, and also for the 2005 tastings in China and Singapore.
THE GREAT BORDEAUX 2005 & 2006 TASTING